Items 10.8 & 10.9
1. Closed Session Approval - 3:00 p.m.
1.1 Acknowledgement of a Quorum
1.2 Resolution for Today's Closed Session
2. Opening of Meeting - 5:00 p.m.
2.1 Pledge of Allegiance
2.2 Approval of the Revised Agenda
2.3 Recognition of Vietnamese Scholars
3. Human Resources and Development - 5:05 p.m.
3.1 Human Resources and Development Appointments
4. Public Comments - 5:20 p.m.
5. Board/Superintendent Comments - 5:50 p.m.
5.1 Board/Superintendent Comments
5.2 Board Committee Updates
6. Technical Amendment: Board Policy IGN, Preventing Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drug Abuse in Montgomery County Public Schools- 6:20 p.m.
6.1 Technical Amendment: Board of Education Policy IGN, Preventing Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drug Abuse in Montgomery County Public Schools
7. Board Policy ACA, Human Relations - 6:30 p.m.
7.1 Final Action: Board of Education Policy ACA, Human Relations
7.3 Technical Amendments
8. Proposed Amendment to COMAR, Length of School Year - 7:05 p.m.
8.1 Recommendation Regarding Written Comments
9. Action Item - 7:20 p.m.
9.1 Tuition for Nonresident Students for Fiscal Year 2018
10. Consent Items - 7:25 p.m.
10.3 Contract Approval for Bid No. 4396.1, Contracted Bus Services
10.10 Whittier Woods Facility—Lease Amendment
10.13 Recommended for Fiscal Year 2018 Supplemental Appropriation to Implement Head Start Program Expansion Initiative
10.1 Contracts of $25,000 or More
10.2 Contract Approval for Bid No. 1083.5, Professional Services and Temporary Personnel for Systems Engineering and Information Technology Consulting Services—Extension
10.5 Award of Contracts—Wheaton High School Addition Project
10.6 Award of Contracts—Seneca Valley High School Revitalization/Expansion Project
10.7 Award of Contracts—Security Improvements at Various Schools
10.8 Capital Projects to be Closed Effective June 30, 2017
10.9 Partial Capitalization of Selected Capital Projects
10.11 Fiscal Year 2017 Fourth Quarter Category and Object Transfers Request
10.12 Approval of Pilot Initiative for Cluster Growth Management Planning
10.4 Contract Approval for RFP 1156.5, Health Plans
11. Items of Information - 7:45 p.m.
11.1 Update on Contract Awards for On-Call Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning Replacement Services and On-Call Construction Services
11.2 Update on Facility Improvement Projects Approved Under Policy CNE, Facility Improvements That Are Not Funded with Montgomery County Revenues
12. Item of Discussion - 7:55 p.m.
12.1 Update on Next Generation Science Standards
Items 13 & 15
13. Board of Education Items - 8:55 p.m.
13.1 Future Closed Session Resolution
13.2 Report of Previous Closed Session
13.3 Appointment to the Ethics Panel
13.4 New Business
15. Adjournment - 9:00 p.m.
14. Informational Summary - 8:57 p.m.
14.1 Informational Summary for June 13, 2017, Meeting
Jun 26, 2017 Business Meeting Agenda